Highest quality cold pressed Virgin Organic Coconut Oil 500ml
Suitable for Vegans, Vegetarians, Gluten & Lactose Free
** Great For Frying ** Roasting ** Baking ** Spreading** Hair & Skincare
Our Virgin Organic Raw Coconut Oil is Cholesterol Free & highly nutritious. Rich in fibre, vitamins, and minerals. It is classified as a “functional food” because it provides many health benefits beyond its nutritional content. Our organic Coconut oil is of special interest because it possesses healing properties far beyond that of any other dietary oil and is extensively used in traditional medicine.
The coconuts used to produce our coconut oil are harvested from organic plantations in Sri Lanka. These coconut estates offer employment to local people, especially women who have the opportunity to work close to their homes. We are proud to be associated with an organisation which takes such an ethical stance, operating with consideration for the local community. In addition to providing regular work and a fair wage to all employees, our organic coconut suppliers also fund education in local areas and offer a food package to assist employees in feeding their families.
- Kills bacteria that cause ulcers, throat infections, urinary tract infections, gum disease and cavities.
- Kills fungi and yeasts that cause candidiasis, ringworm, athlete’s foot, thrush, diaper rash, and other infection
- Boosts energy and endurance, enhancing physical and athletic performance.
- Improves digestion and absorption of other nutrients including vitamins, minerals, and amino acids.
- Improves insulin secretion and utilization of blood glucose.
- Relieves stress on pancreas and enzyme systems of the bo
- Improves calcium and magnesium absorption and supports the development of strong bones and teeth.
- Helps protect against osteoporosis.
- Relieves symptoms associated with Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, and stomach ulcers.
- Improves digestion and bowel function.
- Relieves pain inflammation & irritation caused by haemorrhoids.
- Supports tissue healing and repair.
- Supports and aids immune system function.
- Is heart healthy; improves cholesterol ratio reducing risk of heart disease.
- Protects arteries from injury that causes atherosclerosis and thus protects against heart disease
- Helps to protect the body from harmful free radicals that promote premature aging and degenerative disease.
- Does not deplete the body’s antioxidant reserves like other oils do.
- Improves utilization of essential fatty acids and protects them from oxidation.
- Is lower in calories than all other fats.
- Supports thyroid function.
- Promotes loss of excess weight by increasing metabolic rate.
- Is utilized by the body to produce energy in preference to being stored as body fat like other dietary fats.
- Helps prevent obesity and overweight problems.
- Reduces symptoms associated the psoriasis, eczema, and dermatitis.
- Supports the natural chemical balance of the skin.
- Softens skin and helps relieve dryness and flaking.
- Prevents wrinkles, sagging skin, and age spots.
- Promotes healthy looking hair and complexion.
- Provides protection from damaging effects of ultraviolet radiation from the sun.
- Helps control dandruff.
- Does not form harmful by-products when heated to normal cooking temperature like other vegetable oils do.
- Is completely non-toxic to humans.