- GLA supports a healthy metabolism and facilitates fat burning (some people who struggle with weight loss despite eating a healthy diet get a weight loss boost simply by adding GLA to their diets.)
- GLA can help reduce hormone-mediated nuisance symptoms (bye-bye PMS!)
- GLA supports healthy hair, nail and skin health.
- GLA decreases the tendency of inflammation in general. This can be helpful to anyone with an inflammatory condition such as asthma, MS, fibromyalgia, arthritis, etc
- GLA helps lower bad LDL cholesterol and improve cholesterol ratio
Hemp Seed is one of the most complete sources of vegetable nutrition known to man. It is a source of high quality protein containing all of the essential amino acids in nutritionally significant amounts. Hemp seed is a rich source of Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) – important for optimum health in the body. In the last hundred years we have learnt that minerals and vitamins are essential for our health – it is now considered that EFA’s constitute the final part of the health triumvirate. Luckily Hemp has significant amounts of all three, not only that but the nutrition in Hemp comes in the most optimum ratio and also the most easily digestible format. see why Dr coldwell says: “Hemp cures cancer“.(just type in these words) and what makes hemp one of the most nutritious foods on the planet.
Roughly 35% of Hemp Seeds content is oil. Hemp seed oil contains 80% essential fatty acids (EFAs), linoleic acid (LA, 50-70%), alpha-linolenic acid (ALA, 15–25%) and Gamma-Linolenic acid (GLA, 1–6%). It is also rich in EPA which has been seen to help with those who have Attention Deficit Disorder (ADHD). The balance of linoleic acid and alpha-linolenic acid in Hemp seed oil can satisfy our needs for EFAs well as both the complete protein and the essential oils contained in Hemp Seeds are in ideal ratios for humans.
High in omega 3, 6 & 9
Rich in EPA’S essentially needed for ADHD
High in protein
High in fibre
Helps fight against some cancers
Helps lower cholesterol levels
Lowers high blood pressure
Improves memory (also ADHD)
Alleviates anxiety & depression & can improve your mood
Helps control sugar levels
And much more……..